Welcome to Mala Sharma Psychology
Psychologist Castle Hill and Blacktown
Mala offers Evidence-based and Heart-Felt Psychology, to understand your feelings and progress beyond feeling blue. Psychological services include:
- Specialist Counselling for Referrals from Victims of crime
- Work cover issues
Specialist services include:
- Supervision for Intern Psychologists - Mala is an endorsed Supervisor for Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Gold Standard Autism Assessment (ADOS and ADIR)
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Assessment and support for children and adolescents
- Helping children diagnosed on the autism spectrum disorder
- Early intervention support for children with a disability
Mala endeavours to provide a warm, empathic, supportive and nurturing environment to all her clients. She uses an eclectic approach to tailor treatments to meet the specific goals and requirements for each client.
Mala Sharma is a sole practitioner with over 20 years of experience in and around NSW. With specialisations in Paediatric and Adolescent Psychology, Hypnotherapy, Mindsight Psychology and Emotional Freedom Therapy, Mala works with clients in and around Castle Hill and Blacktown to improve quality of life.